Subversion Repositories eduke32

Rev

Show changed files | Details | Compare with Previous | Blame | RSS feed

Filtering Options

Rev Age Author Path Log message Diff
3057 3270d 7h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: fix up Makefiles, split dynsymlists.

The Makefile now has separate {GAME,EDITOR}LDFLAGS, so the correct
dynamic symbol list can be specified.
 
3056 3270d 7h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: prototypical editor binding.  
2871 3330d 3h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: reflect the preceding rename in the sources.  
2864 3332d 2h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: clean up handing of ac/mv internally, add control module.  
2862 3336d 11h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: 'bitar': rewrite ops for colon syntax, serialization, set ops.  
2860 3336d 11h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: fix build on OS X, pass LUNATIC define to build/ sources.  
2859 3336d 11h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: fix hex literal parsing on Windows, add two comments.  
2858 3336d 11h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: add 'stat' module for running statistics.

Also, rewrite the mapastats iterator and the LIZTROOP hitscan timing
in terms of that.
 
2857 3336d 11h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: add 'randgen' module, implementing an encapsulated JKISS PRNG.

Also fix error handling path in our_require(), i.e. when loadstring fails.
 
2855 3336d 11h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: add 'geom' module, sporting a vec2 type and a general 'intersect' func.  
2801 3364d 4h terminx /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Fix for "undefined reference to `clock_gettime'" linking error on some Linux systems  
2777 3377d 0h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Add prototypical SDL 2.X support.

Doesn't work: indexed-color modes, gamma (at least for X11), mouse wheel,
special keys like ENTER or BACKSPACE in the OSD, probably more...

In build/Makefile.shared, we now have logic to autodetect an SDL2 installed
in /usr/local, however OS X and Wii builds follow other Makefile code paths,
it seems. Note that the matching SDL2_mixer must be used then, too.
In source/jaudiolib/src/driver_sdl.c, change the #includes from <SDL/SDL_xxx.h>
to "SDL_xxx.h". SDL wiki says this is the most portable way, hopefully this
doesn't break builds for anyone.
 
2728 3396d 6h hendricks266 /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Massive menu input control revamp/cleanup/factor. (added: input.[ch])

New Wii control defaults for the Wii Remote + Nunchuk and the Classic Controller. This includes new code added just so that the Home key brings up the menu in-game, reducing the need for a USB keyboard.

On the technical side, raw joystick access (comparable to what is available for keyboard and mouse) is now present in jmact, on the game side. (added: joystick.[ch])

Using this new raw joystick access, I replaced tueidj's hack to map A and B to LMB/RMB and D-Pad Up/Down to the scrollwheel.

I made the menus more friendly to mouse and joystick browsing by adding and unifying checks and clears for various buttons and gamefuncs. In fact, the majority of the time spent on this commit was tracking down problems that appeared with the factoring and trying to understand the menu system and the way input checks are precariously executed.

In addition, "Press any key or button to continue" now truly means what it says.

As a result of incorporating proper raw access into control.c instead of it directly accessing the implementaiton, the program *may* no longer be affected by joystick input when it is out of focus. This follows the pattern set by the mouse, and I think this is a positive change.

A small bonus: In the classic/old keyboard preset, the key for Show_Console has been changed from '`' to 'C' because '`' is taken by Quick_Kick.
 
2721 3396d 6h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Rename LUNATIC_ENABLE macro to just LUNATIC.  
2685 3410d 15h hendricks266 /polymer/eduke32/Makefile EDuke32 Wii: Ready for action!  
2672 3412d 0h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile With Clang, compile in GNU89 mode and fix clang detection in the Makefiles.

The default C99 mode is giving us linking errors from xdelta3.
 
2666 3412d 19h terminx /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Fix building xdelta3.o  
2664 3412d 22h terminx /polymer/eduke32/Makefile WIP multiplayer changes, still completely broken.  
2650 3417d 6h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Lunatic: embed lpeg and the translator into the binary  
2632 3429d 9h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile Some leftover stuff from the Wii patch.

- in actors.c, make a static array const (the original patch removed the
staticness)
- remove one comment and change some compiled-out code
- remove commented out pre-Makefile.common stuff

Some changes were not adopted from tueidj's patch:
- whitespace cleanup
- ud.config.UseJoystick = 1 in config.c
- Makefile.common, as mentioned before
- proper read-in of g_numRealPalettes, because it was done with r2503
 

Show All