Subversion Repositories eduke32

Rev

Show changed files | Details | Compare with Previous | Blame | RSS feed

Filtering Options

Rev Age Author Path Log message Diff
4343 2679d 16h hendricks266 /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Build system: Detect the SVN revision and generate rev.h directly from the Makefile, if applicable.  
4316 2691d 13h hendricks266 /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Replace QuickLZ with LZ4.  
4055 2846d 3h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Replace literal g_sounds[].m bits with enum constants. DONT_BUILD.  
3834 2945d 17h hendricks266 /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Dynamicsoundremap.  
3758 2962d 21h terminx /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps WIP texture cache refactoring  
3613 3011d 22h terminx /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps MSVC build fixes. The change to Makefile.deps is slightly questionable but it's not really an issue.  
3521 3042d 8h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Lunatic Makefile.deps: make game.c depend on defs.ilua.

Since the size of defs.ilua's bytecode is used in game.c.
 
3193 3142d 8h terminx /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Remove xdelta3 since it doesn't fit in with our current networking plans anymore  
3163 3143d 17h hendricks266 /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Tools updates:
- Eliminate use of the C++ standard library from arttool. I improved some of the program's workings but it continues to corrupt my art files in certain circumstances. (Note: Not a regression; it happens with previous revisions.)
- Construct "make utils" for the game side following the pattern of the engine.
- Move ivfrate to this new distinction.
- Minor Makefile cleanup and tweaks, mainly to facilitate CLANG=1 and to formalize text output in special cases.
 
3148 3148d 3h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Lunatic reorganization part 2: split into engine and editor/game parts.

On the engine side (functions starting with L_), there are now the basic
parts like state creation and running code from strings and files.
The game and editor can add to that by e.g. loading whatever they please
into the state. Their functions start with El_ and Em_, respectively.
The Lua scripts still reside in source/lunatic, even for the common ones.
This is because they will be embedded into the binaries as bytecode or
compressed source eventually, so their location on disk will be irrelevant.
 
3057 3182d 8h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Lunatic: fix up Makefiles, split dynsymlists.

The Makefile now has separate {GAME,EDITOR}LDFLAGS, so the correct
dynamic symbol list can be specified.
 
2728 3308d 8h hendricks266 /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Massive menu input control revamp/cleanup/factor. (added: input.[ch])

New Wii control defaults for the Wii Remote + Nunchuk and the Classic Controller. This includes new code added just so that the Home key brings up the menu in-game, reducing the need for a USB keyboard.

On the technical side, raw joystick access (comparable to what is available for keyboard and mouse) is now present in jmact, on the game side. (added: joystick.[ch])

Using this new raw joystick access, I replaced tueidj's hack to map A and B to LMB/RMB and D-Pad Up/Down to the scrollwheel.

I made the menus more friendly to mouse and joystick browsing by adding and unifying checks and clears for various buttons and gamefuncs. In fact, the majority of the time spent on this commit was tracking down problems that appeared with the factoring and trying to understand the menu system and the way input checks are precariously executed.

In addition, "Press any key or button to continue" now truly means what it says.

As a result of incorporating proper raw access into control.c instead of it directly accessing the implementaiton, the program *may* no longer be affected by joystick input when it is out of focus. This follows the pattern set by the mouse, and I think this is a positive change.

A small bonus: In the classic/old keyboard preset, the key for Show_Console has been changed from '`' to 'C' because '`' is taken by Quick_Kick.
 
2666 3324d 21h terminx /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Fix building xdelta3.o  
2664 3325d 0h terminx /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps WIP multiplayer changes, still completely broken.  
2471 3390d 4h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Trivial stuff that got accumulated and not committed.  
2034 3565d 5h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps First Lunatic development bits.  
1952 3617d 11h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps * a.m32: new state 'correctslopes' which will check all ceilings and floors for a stat&2 and heinum mismatch and correct accordingly (the result isn't visible, but such an inconsistency can prevent planes from TROR-joining)
* helper feature: when shade preview is enabled, the ceilings and floors of highlighted sectors are shown in pal 6. This makes it possible to highlight the TROR-joining candidate sectors in 3D mode using e.g. 'sethighlightsector searchsector 1' while aiming at the respective ceilings and floors, and get visual feedback.
* when failing TROR-joining early ('no consistent joining combinations found'), print to the console why it failed.
* more Makefile.deps updating
 
1951 3618d 2h helixhorned /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps update Makefile.deps  
1677 3979d 16h terminx /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps Global thermonuclear code rape  
1672 3993d 9h terminx /polymer/eduke32/Makefile.deps mostly multiplayer fixes among other things  

Show All